Harry’s Café de Wheels: Since 1945



|Food and Drink|



I always come across with Harry’s Café de Wheels when I go to Pasay City (cause they have another branch there). But I thought while I was walking around Solenad in Nuvali, Sta. Rosa I saw another branch there and told myself whilst I’m here why not I go have a try at it.






So I went in, and was stunned with the whole pub looking so foreign and very retro, even though the restaurant itself came from Australia. Harry’s Café de Wheels serves people freshly cooked and handmade household eats from Chili Dogs and Pies, up to Fries and Milkshakes.








I said to myself “I am inside a sort of a Food Pub, why not order myself some pub-restro classics for this Sunday afternoon lunch?” So the following photos was all of my orders.




Another plus point for this food hub is that the prices are very cheap for classic eats but the servings are made for anyone's HUGE appetite so I was a happy customer especially it’s my 1st time eating at Harry’s. 

They already have 2 opened branches here in Metro Manila so you can get a dose of their stunning eats – Harry’s Café de Wheels have branches in both Pasay City, Philippines (S’Maison Mall) and Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City (Uptown Mall).


























Location: Evolving Pkwy, Solenad 2, Don Jose, Santa Rosa, Laguna

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment