Food Trip: Tagaytay to Talisay

|Food|

A spontaneous food trippin’ scenes with the family happened this weekend. From Tagaytay to Talisay, Batangas food was all around. And let me tell you, I rarely do food trips but when I do activities like these even I get excited and happy.



1st location for the food trippin’ is in Tagaytay. The night was cold and rainy, I just arrived at Tagaytay because I still had to finish my 2nd session for my review. So I arrived at 8pm and I waited for my fam to pick me up because I also didn’t brought an umbrella HAHAHA!

Luckily my folks haven’t had dinner yet, so we went around Tagaytay looking for a place to dine. Then I saw, Paman Restaurant near Serin Ayala Malls and then they agreed that we should try and eat there. And so we went. The Pamana Restaurant was said to be one of the most luxurious dining spots in Tagaytay, and it really was.



Pamana Restaurant is currently owned by the family of Heart Evangelista that’s why it’s very well known by famous personalities, and almost by every tourist heading to Tagaytay. They serve traditional Filipino home-cooked meals. They pay attention to the process and also the details of what the food is. My personal favorite meal is they Blackened Calamares. Below are the meals that we ate:








The next day we were ready to head home back to Metro Manila, then I suggested why not make the most out of the day. So in the afternoon we went down to Talisay, Batangas then roamed around Taal Lake.

After the tiring travel, we asked some locals for a good place to dine here in Talisay and they gave an answer. Sorry, I forgot the name of the diner but I still know where the location is Huhuhuhu… Places near Taal Lake are very well known for their seafood because they’re near the sea. Seafood was mostly what we ordered that lunch time. Below are the dishes that we ordered:







You guys should really head on to these places to dine on some amazing eats and treats! 

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. nakakamiss ung pamana at ung food nila, worth the price

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! sarap naman ng foods diyan 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! sarap naman ng foods diyan 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm one of those na talagang bumi-byahe pa to Tagaytay just so I could eat Bulalo. Hahaha! Deadmabels sa long drive.

    ReplyDelete