#MinsanLangTo

|Food|



Finally it’s here again, HA! HA! Mcdonald’s Philippines finally decided to bring back one of their most sought out products that they only give out to public from time to time. The product I’m talking about is their Twister Fries.



Yes, I know why should I waste on posting another blog content about Twister Fries well, because I Love Them! And I mean who doesn’t want those fries I mean, it’s like they are the upgraded more vivacious form of fries.



Actually, the last time Mcdonald’s released this twisters I didn’t got the chance to buy them. Yes, not even once. So then I waited…. Waited…. Then waited….. And finally on July 28, 2017 Mcdonald’s finally decided to bring them to all of us.




So if I were you, go out and purchase enough Twister Fries to satisfy our cravings because just like what their hashtag for those fries - #MinsanLangTo – Minsan lang talaga ito guys, so go on to your nearest branch of Mcdonald’s and get twisting!




Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment