Art Fair Philippines 2017



|Events|


Fairs are a common ground today. You can commonly see fliers, and advertisements about fairs nowadays. They are mostly held in big cities like in Makati, Bonifacio Global City, Ortigas, and etc. These kinds of events are very thrilling to attend to because there are things that you can and will find here but not anywhere else.





In fact the fair or the event that I’m going to feature in this blog post is the 1st every fair that I attended, and what a relief that I decided to go with an Art Fair. But this not just an art fair. This was the Art Fair Philippines.



Art Fairs like these are very interesting and a very good idea because it provides a platform and an area where Local Artists, New & Upcoming Artists, and also Old Artists can show some of their works and masterpieces. It can help them sell their work to clients and companies not only here in the Philippines but also from other countries.









I was so excited when I decided to attend this year’s Art Fair Philippines, but I thought I need someone with me to appreciate all of the art that I will be seeing. Luckily my friend Franzen was available that day, so yeah! And let me tell we had fun, we didn’t knew that Filipinos can really be this artistic and different and multiple ways possible.














My favorite piece from the whole Art Fair was this Tuxedo that was made with Carbon-based fabric. And what made it more mesmerizing for me was it was hand-drawn all over, its design was like an armor-like figure. A spokesperson of the artist was present that day and he told us that the entire design was hand-drawn and drawn with just a BALLPEN. Yes, a ballpen – so that excluded my liking. So, I asked how much is it, but he told me that it was already sold to client in Singapore with a price of 300,000 dollars.






I really recommend you guys attending events or fairs like these. Nothing compares to what you will experience and see during these kinds of events. They have things that you wouldn’t normally see anywhere. So if you happen to see ads with these kinds of events go! And I’ll be seeing you at next year’s Art Fair Philippines 2018!




Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment