#SMStyleSeriesxBJPascual

|Events|

A lot of us know the basics when it comes to what is needed to capture the “perfect” #ootd, but taking it from an expert especially a renowned photographer -  now that’s something.








After being taught and being in the presence of one of the most renowned photographer that I look up to – BJ Pascual – it was really memorable being in front of him, together with some influencers and personalities during his talk. Today – April 22, 2017 – I attended the #SMStyleSeries that features some of the most popular names to date, BJ Pascual was our speaker for today.












Each and every one of us who came to see and hear his talk learned something new, or just reviewed things that most of us already know. At first I didn’t know what the talk was all about I just decided to attend and see for myself. I was really happy that it was about how to capture the “perfect” #ootd, together with some pointers that could be used in photography. And me being photography one of my hobbies and also one of the courses I plan to take on, was really into what he was talking about. So all in all it was a great afternoon for all of us.









Another bonus is that I met some new friends and people. I met another avid follower of BJ Pascual, his name was also BJ so I laughed with him knowing that he too has the same name with our speaker today. Also I made another friend, he was currently taking on Fashion Designing at SoFA so I said “… I’m also a blogger, I just started out a year ago, but here. Still improving”, so he said that he’ll check out my blog and we should hang out some time again for other events. He also invited me to his upcoming fashion show, so I was really excited for it



I don’t plan on discussing what he discussed to us deeper, all I want to do is share the experience of having him give us pointers in taking photos of not just us but what we like also. And also it’s just so time consuming and I’m being too lazy to do so hahaha!


I will surely attend more of these kinds of events in the future. Hopefully, more to come!





Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment